Come join us on our final journey to the town of Twin Peaks; take a seat at the Roadhouse, grab a drink, and witness some of the finest musical performances any dive bar in America has ever seen.
This double LP features tracks by NIN, Eddie Vedder, The Chromatics, Otis Redding, Lissie, and of course Julee Cruise and Angelo Badalamenti. An incredible dive into the musical mind of series creator David Lynch, this really is an incredible document of the artists that visited Twin Peaks during the Limited Event Series. Once again our release has been mastered by Mike Bozzi at Bernie Grundman Mastering, cut by Grundman himself, with pressing duties being handled by QRP (Quality Record Pressings) in Kansas. This superb sound album is sure to transport you back to your favorite series. You can taste the whiskey and cigarette smoke the minute you drop the needle on the record.
Disc 1 pressed on 180 Gram Red & White Marble vinyl. Disc 2 pressed on 180 Gram Black & White Marble vinyl.
1. Twin Peaks Main Theme (Edit) – Angelo Badalamenti
2. Shadow – Chromatics
3. Mississippi – The Cactus Blossoms
4. Lark – Au Revoir Simone
5. I Am – Blunted Beatz
6. I l Love How You Love Me – The Paris Sisters
7. Snake Eyes – Trouble
8. Tarifa (Roadhouse Mix) – Sharon Van Etten
9. She’s Gone Away – Nine Inch Nails
10. My Prayer – The Platters
11. No Stars – Rebekah Del Rio
12. Viva Las Vegas – Shawn Colvin
13. Just You – James Marshall
14. Green Onions – Booker T. & The MG’s
15. Wild West (Roadhouse Mix) – Lissie
16. Sharp Dressed Man – ZZ Top
17. Axolotl (Roadhouse Mix) – The Veils
18. Out of Sand – Eddie Vedder
19. I’ve Been Loving You Too Long (Live From Monterey Pop) – Otis Redding
20. The World Spins – Julee Cruise